Sunday, September 4, 2011

Whats new....

5th September 2011

Phew! Its been a while.....

So here's whats been happening at our house lately:

  • I've been slooooowly sewing these gorgeous baby cubes for a few friends who have had or are having babies. You can see them here. I'm using wonderfully mismatched fabric and they look good so far!

  • I went to prep information morning this morning because next year our eldest son starts school!!!!! All of a sudden I find myself looking in classrooms and chatting to the principal.

  • Last week marked 5 years since we left to go and live in China for a year. Where has that time gone? It was a wonderful year and we made many life long friends. Our time in China was very special for many reasons including falling pregnant, being pregnant and having our eldest son there.


  • Sunday was Fathers day, Pete had a wonderful day with many presents :) We were at Caloundra with my parents in law for a visit, and we also managed to get a date day too while they baby sat.

  • Iam truly blessed with the most incredible Dad..... Here's an old pic of my sisters and I with Dad.


Spring has begun, our garden is looking wonderful. All of our fruit trees are flowering...it will be interesting to see if we get any fruit. The weather is divine, I love September, its seriously my favourite month. Not too warm, not too cool.... and a sign of the heat of summer coming!! :) I can't wait!!

Hope you are having a wonderful day!
Dansie


1 comment:

  1. Congrats on the new blog Dansie. You have won the tutu skirt on my blog! Send me your addy so I can mail it to you.

    ReplyDelete