Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Yum Yum Yum!

On the weekend, my big sister Michelle, her hubby and their five kids came to visit. While we were visiting them at my parents house we had a cuppa and cake. Shell made this very yummy chocolate cake with a secret ingredient... I bet you will never guess what it was...............

ZUCCHINI.

Yep... thats right. Anyway, It was DELICIOUS  so I thought I would find a recipe and make one of my own for my crew.

The recipe I used can be found here.

This recipe was delicous and very easy to make with items I had in my pantry or fridge. The only problem I encountered was it was a bit difficult to mix... but this was because my hand held mixer only has one beater (hubby says it is like a seagull with one leg LOL)......

(This photo was taken AFTER we devoured some for dessert!)
I highly recommend trying it!
Dansie

1 comment:

  1. will def be popping over for a cuppa next hols x Looks fab!

    ReplyDelete